Actionable, inspiring strategies
for successful DEI outcomes
Foreword by Michael C. Bush, Global CEO of Great Place to Work
About The Book
Veteran DEI advocates Bertina Ceccarelli and Susanne Tedrick explain how the principles of innovation can be applied to build sustainable diversity, equity, and inclusion practices embraced at all levels across your organization.
Discover inspirational stories from business leaders who have created smart, bold, and practical solutions to address limited DEI progress within their companies. Learn how, through the application of innovation principles, these top companies have been able to accelerate the hiring, retention and advancement of underrepresented talent, and ultimately, positively impacting their bottom lines.
Innovating for Diversity includes profiles of committed, forward-thinking leaders who are breaking down the barriers that impede transformation. A must-read resource for senior business professionals, managers, and executives that explores:
• Why commitment to DEI is essential during any economic cycle
• Strategies for successful DEI implementation across industry sectors
• Ways to rethink education, skilling, recruiting, and more
• How to operationalize culture change
• Advice for scaling DEI practices